Operates machines such as drills, saws, edge finishers that cut, shape and polish plastic sheets, tubes, and structures by performing the following duties.
Hours of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Continental Shift
Sun, Mon, Tues (Every other Wed) 7:00PM to 7:00AM
Essential Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Reads job specifications (basic level prints) to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Positions workpiece against stops or aligns layout marks with die or blade.
- Documents production.
- Observes machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunction.
- Measures workpiece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- Assists other machine operators to, stack, mark, pack, and transport workpieces.
- Performs all of the above responsibilities in accorandance with Company Safety, Quality, and Production Standards.
- Accountable to follow all policies and procedures defined in the company quality system.
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives.
- Reports to work on time, and follow the call in procedure.
- Report any Health and Safety issues to your department manager immediately.
- Daily routine housekeeping of your work area.
- Comply with SOP, policies & procedures.
- Conducts all work duties as per the Occupational Health & Safety Act & Regulations, the health, safety & environmental policies, procedures, and policies of Array Canada.
- Performs any other reasonable assignments given by your Department Management or his/her designates.
It is the policy of Array to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who apply for employment at Array. If you need assistance or accommodations to interview because of a disability, please inform the Recruiter in advance. Employment opportunities will never be denied to anyone because of the need for an accommodation.