For over 35 years Array has been delivering innovation in retail merchandising, point-of-purchase displays, open service systems, fixtures and floor stands. We bring brands to life by creating great retail experiences.
Due to significant growth, Array is in search of a Project Manager.
- College or University degree/diploma in a relevant discipline. Two (2) year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Exceptional planning, time-management, organizational and follow-through skills;
- Ability to effectively present information and facilitate communications with all levels of the organization;
- Proven ability to develop interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form;
- Demonstrated ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
- Ability to read CAD drawings Design software an asset.
- Computer literate; MS Excel Spreadsheet software and/or MS Word Processing software.
- Previous experience in a customer service/supportive role within in a manufacturing, construction, or architectural environment an asset.
- Ability to multi-task with a strong sense of urgency in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Liaises between account executives, sales, clients and production teams and provides project updates.
- Manages multiple projects through the critical path and tracks project schedule.
- Ensures budget perimeters and on time delivery commitments are met.
- Manages and evaluates the progress of projects from concept to delivery and ensures strict adherence to critical path;
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives;
- Maintains accurate and up to date status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required;
- Prepares project reports for management, clients and others;
- Serves as a conduit of information to all parties including; clients, production, design & development, sales and supply chain;
- Attends daily and weekly operations meetings;
- Partners with the cost estimation team to provide quotations to clients/sales team.
- Partners with the purchasing team to procure materials/products;
- Updates all required information utilizing the internal project management software.
- Partners with production. Attends daily operations meetings and ensures all information and materials are arranged to support a smooth production run.
- Assists with packaging design concepts and deliverables.
- Provides positive customer service.
- Communicates and elevates client concerns in a timely manner.
It is the policy of Array to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to interview because of a disability, please inform the Recruiter (Human Resources) in advance. Employment opportunities will never be denied to anyone because of the need for an accommodation.