|Title:||Finance Business Partner, Engineering, Project Management & Logistics|
The Finance Business Partner, Indirect Expenses will support the company’s strategic growth and profit maximization through a broad range of activities that include: business and strategic analysis; decision support; financial planning & forecasting; business, competitive and market intelligence; and optimizing return on investments.
This is both a strategic and hands-on role which utilizes strong financial knowledge and business acumen to translate numbers into a business story that will drive improved financial performance, deliver key performance metrics, implement process improvements, and create management information metrics and dashboards.
The candidate must demonstrate a passion for financial modelling and analysis, collaboration, accountability, setting high standards, raising the bar, and driving results through constant focus on improving financial performance, productivity, and team performance.
Essential Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Act as finance partner to the Vice President of Operations and Vice President Client Services, enabling the organization to set and achieve financial and operating targets
- Create accurate, transparent, and timely financial analysis to support decision making processes; clearly articulate financial implications of business decisions / choices
- Develop analytical frameworks that promote a deep understanding of expenses and operational results and trends that are rich with actionable insights
- Be a catalyst for change, proactively identifying ways to add value to the business and leading the delivery of initiatives that enhance the company’s capabilities and position in the market
- Build cross-functional relationships within the company, promote teamwork, and ensure initiatives are prioritized and in alignment with the company’s strategy
- Identify risks & opportunities relating to the company’s indirect operating expenses and assist in the development of plans to mitigate risks and capitalize on opportunities
- Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and deliver high quality and timely results
- Budgeting, Forecasting, and Monthly Analysis related to indirect operating expenses across all regions, sites and customers
- Assist with establishing and monitoring operational metrics and KPI’s
- Lead Business Case and Post-Implementation Reviews with senior executives
- Provide ad hoc analysis in supporting the business needs of the Operations and Client Services organizations and related departments
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance with minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Finance or Accounting within large or medium-sized enterprises
- Self-motivated and possessing intellectual curiosity, logical thinking, and desire to have a large impact on the organization
- Comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable in less-structured environments (able to "jump in" and contribute even when facts are not yet 100% clear); ability to quickly figure out solutions to complex issues
- Experience building and maintaining relationships across functions and across various levels of the organization required
- Ability to translate disparate information into insights & proposals
- Results oriented and able to manage multiple responsibilities and projects; able to communicate effectively on progress, issues and results
- Outstanding and professional written and oral communication skills
- Strong experience with Excel, an understanding of data governance principles and ability to navigate systems
It is the policy of Array to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who apply for employment at Array. If you need assistance or accommodations to interview because of a disability, please inform the Recruiter in advance. Employment opportunities will never be denied to anyone because of the need for an accommodation.